The Kona is O’Brien’s entry level iSUP (inflatable Stand up Paddleboard)– every element of this board was evaluated to offer you the highest possible performance at the lowest possible cost. Ideal for those on a budget who want to explore the sport and have fun on the water.
- Dimensions – 10’6″ x 32″ x 5″
- Volume – 270 L
- Maximum recommended capacity* – 350 lbs
- Inflatable drop stitch SUP – Easy travel. Easy storage. Highly Durable. Just pump it up and go.
- Lightweight, woven drop stitch
- Full, round nose for added stability and glide
- Bungee tie-down straps – Bring your gear with you
- Rear D-ring; great tie-of point for anchoring or easily attach a leash, tow a Transporter or secure extra gear
- Soft carry handle – Perfectly placed for easy carrying
- Grippy EVA deck pad
- Removable, slide-in SUP fin – Easy to use with no tools required
- Adjustable Paddle, Storage Bag and Dual-Action Pump included
*While experienced paddlers may go over this recommended capacity, having too much weight on the board will make it less stable and harder to paddle.